|John 'WTF' Parker - founder
|Andy Stokes||Bill Weis||Bob Mitchell|
|Carl Bass||Dale Siler||Dan Donovan|
|Dave Nelson||Don Berg||Doug Page|
|Ernie Booth||Jim Mills||Jim Smith|
|John Emerline||John Rodham||Ken DeHaven|
|Larry Smith||Randy Bye||Rob Bucklin|
|Rob Patton||Rubin Prichard||Scott Murphy|
|Terry Cannan||Terry Meyer||Thurston Hicks|
|Tommy Bolus||Walt Johnson|
- Matches are at 2 PM on Tuesdays and on Fridays.
- Ernie will maintain a contact list of all WTF players. If your phone # or email changes please let Ernie know ASAP at . He will send all WTF members a new contact list when there are changes. Players wanting a new contact list will need to send an email to Ernie as this list will not be on the website for security reasons.
- Ernie will set up a schedule 3 times a year, like John did, for the WTF players in the normal rotation. (Dec–Mar) (Apr-Jul) and (Aug-Nov). All WTF members will get a pdf file before each new session that will have a current contact list and the new schedules. If you need another copy, please see the section 'Contact & Schedule Information' below.
- Thurston is in charge for the January & February and Don the rest of the year.
- If you can not play, you must get a substitute. If you were ‘B & B’ then your sub is ‘B & B’. You will need to let Thurston or Don know ASAP who your sub is. If you have a problem getting a sub you need to contact Thurston or Don.
- Weather: we do not play if the temp is at or above 90 or is at 38 or below.
Note: we are not using heat index or wind chill in deciding if WTF is canceled
Thurston and Don are responsible for canceling play due to rain or temperature.
Rain: because several WTFers still work and our communications are by email, the 2 PM start time can NOT be moved up due to rain. If the start time is moved back due to wet courts, it is up to Thurston or Don to be sure all players are notified.
Heat: We do not play if temp is predicted to be 90 or higher at 2 pm. Don will decide if we play 24 hours in advance. If any weather service is predicting the temp to be 90 or higher at 2 pm for our WTF play, then he will cancel WTF 24 hours early. If Don cancels WTF then his work is done. It is up to another WTFer to inquire if others want to play the next morning. Please wait for Don to cancel before trying to see who wants to play the next morning.
[for days where it is obvious that the playing temp will be not be 90 or less, Don can cancel 48 hours early]
Note: heat index is not used -- please get a sub if you think it is too hot to play when WTF is not canceled. FYI: Our average humidity in the afternoons for July & August is 59 %. The heat index for temp 92 with 59 % humidity is 104.
Cold: Don or Thurston can cancel WTF anytime on the day before the scheduled play if the local forecast calls for a temperature of 38 or less at 2 PM the next day.
- If you are not playing and want to set up another court, please wait until 2 days before the date to contact WTF members. This will allow normal rotation players who can not play first dibs on our subs. One player needs to bring beer & balls and please let Thurston or Don know that you have added another court.
- Cards will be picked to decide who plays on which court and who your partner will be. If the first set ends up 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2 then players must change partners and play Mad Dog (each set with a different partner). For set #2, the person who just served is teamed with the person who is to serve next. If a 3rd set is played, then players who have not been partners in first 2 sets will be partners.